Nuendo 11 Out Now
Nuendo 11 is out with some great new features for working with Dolby Atmos. The game changer for me is the integrated Dolby Atmos renderer, which for a Pro Tools is a £299 add-on. So, for the cost of Nuendo you get all this included without the need for additional software or hardware.
There is also a new Job Queue feature which is great for exporting multiple stems. It means you can set up the stems for you different deliverables and have Nuendo export separately but in one operation. This a big time saver!
Other features include:
- Spectra Layers One (a simplified version of Steinberg’s acclaimed SpectraLayers 7)
- Supervision (suite of metering options)
- Integration with the Soundly sound effects platform
- MultiTap Delay Surround Support
- Dynamic EQ in Frequency 2
- Multiband Imager
- Click here for full list of features